Not fully satisfied with your purchase? Ace Casual Furniture™ will accept returns within 30 days after delivery for Standard Shipping items. Unless the product is defective, the customer is responsible for all shipping fees and any restocking fee associated with returns.
Contact Customer Service at +1 (866) 969-2603 or firstname.lastname@example.org between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday to receive a return authorization number and our shipping address. Products shipped to Ace Casual Furniture without a return authorization number will not be accepted. To be eligible for a refund, Ace Casual Furniture must receive the product in the original packaging without any damage or missing pieces. Once the return has been processed, your refund will be credited into your account.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Ace Casual Furniture warrants this product (including any accessories) against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Product information and manuals can be found on xrockernation.com.
This warranty is enforceable only by the original purchaser.
ALL DAMAGED OR MISSING PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product but DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper installation, maintenance or operation, or failure to follow the instructions contained in this owner’s manual.
- Any damage in the shipment of products. (Claims must be presented to the carrier).
- Repair, attempted repair, or modifications by anyone other than the Ace Casual Furniture Service Center.
- Any unit which has been modified or attempted to be modified or altered in anyway.
- Normal wear and periodic maintenance.
- Any unit used for industrial or commercial purposes (including rental).
- Products sold AS IS or WITH ALL FAULTS, or consumables (such as fuses, batteries, etc.).
- Customer installation, set up adjustments, or signal reception problems.